|There is a section on kitchens, and Kelly's approach is practical and beautiful....and perfect for entertaining.|
|I love the comfort of this Dining Room, cozy but still airy with a view out the gracious windows.|
- You are your own designer, and a "little black book of ideas" will be your safety net for ensuring that you create an environment that best suited your style of living.
- Study you list of needs against your budget, and accept that you will have to compromise. Each and every one of us has to do so.
- You cannot run away from the cost. The cost is the cost.
- Make informed decisions on the basis of your priorities, to find less expensive options and solutions
4) The Cut Off date to enter is April 11th at 5:00PM PST. I will announce the winner the next day, April 12th!
|Light, bright and fun. I love the green stripe on the bedspread. I would have to wait til kids and dogs are long gone before I could consider the floor draping length of the spread however. But it is dramatic, no?|
|A cozy cocoon of a bedroom. Having the paneled ceiling adds so much to what might have been an otherwise plain room.|
|I like this idea of having different floor finishes here with both the stone and wood. The dark shutters beautifully punctuate the white walls. I could relax in this tub with a glass of wine and a good book for a very long time.|